The new SpiderPro Lens Collar Plate is specifically designed for the photographer shooting with longer lenses, such as the 70-200mm.
A more comfortable and balanced carrying experience when holstering cameras with long lenses.
The improved pin design features a more secure connection to the plate and can be moved for optimal carry on the right or left side. For tripod use the Lens Collar Plate features an Arca-Swiss style tripod profile, while anti-slip rubber grips and anti-rotation features keep the plate aligned with the lens.
Designed for pros
- Attaches securely to your lens collar mount.
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods.
- Pin can be moved to either right or left side carry.
- For professional lenses (70-200mm and up)
- Weight – 2.40 oz (68g)
- Durable stainless steel & aluminum construction
Weight: 113.4 g
Dimensions: 1 × 5 × 3.5 in
Compatible Lenses: For professional lenses (70-200mm and up)
Construction: Durable Stainless Steel & Aluminum
Will it fit Nikon as well as Canon?
Yes, but our current design does not work with the Nikon 70-200mm f2.8G ED VR II lens tripod foot.