The NEW SpiderPro Lens Collar Plate v2 is specifically designed for the photographer shooting with longer lenses, such as the 70-200mm.
By attaching to the lens collar, your gear will balance better for a more comfortable experience and there will be less stress on the camera’s lens mount.
– Built-in 1/4″-20 mount hole
– Safety Stop Screw Feature (stop screw provided)
– Built-in hex wrench
– x2 pre-installed SpiderPro Anti-Twist Pins.
The Spider Lens Collar Plate v2 creates a more comfortable and safe carrying experience, especially when holstering cameras with long lenses. The Lens Collar Plate properly balances the camera in a way that does not sag or raise the risk of impact.
Anti-slip rubber grips and anti-rotation features keep the plate aligned with the lens.
Compatible with Spider Tether Bail Kit
Designed for pros
- Attaches securely to your lens collar mount.
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods.
- Includes x2 pre-installed SpiderPro Anti-Twist Pins for either right or left side carry.
- For professional lenses (70-200mm and up)
- Weight – 2.40 oz (68g)
- Durable stainless steel & aluminum construction
Compatible Lenses: For professional lenses (70-200mm and up)
Weight: .238lbs. / 3.80 oz / 108g
Material: Durable stainless steel & aluminum construction