The NEW Spider Lens Wipes provides genuine safe and convenient cleaning for all kinds of lenses, optics and cellphones surfaces. Open, wipe and dispose, it’s that easy!
– ALL LENSES: Suitable for a wide range of lenses including camera, eyeglass, webcam, binoculars, microscopes.
– ANY MIRRORED SURFACE: Can be used on anti-reflective coatings on laptops, GPS and cell phone screens.
– SCRATCH FREE: Remove dirt, fingerprint and oils, lift dust and clear smudges without scratching your expensive optical lens.
– PROTECT: Maintain your valuable camera gear and optical wear in optimum condition.
– STREAK FREE: Ammonia free cleaning solution dries instantly, leaving no streaks or residue.
– ANTI-FOG: Contains an Anti-Static, Anti-Fog formula to reduce build up of dust and lint.
– 50 + 10 FREE individually packed Lens Wipes
The Spider Lens Wipe is the ultimate solution in fast and convenient cleaning for eyeglasses, high quality optics and anything with a mirrored surface. Safely clean expensive optics like camera lenses, webcams, eyeglasses, microscopes, sunglasses and binoculars in three quick and easy steps. Open, Wipe, Dispose.
It is safe for use on lenses with anti-reflective coatings. Remove smudges, prints and dirt easily. The top of the range ammonia-free formula does not leave any streaks or residue.
Check lens or screen surface for grit and debris – while the wipes will not scratch delicate surfaces, such hidden particles may. Remove the wipe from the packet. Gently brush away any particles with the folded wipe. Unfold the wipe and use gentle, circular motions to clean the surface until grease, smudges and prints are removed. Discard after single use.
Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep out of reach of children
Not for use on contact lenses.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Contact physician if problem persists.
Not intended for use on skin.
On glossy surfaces, test a small area first.
Contains Isopropyl Alcohol.
Ingredients: Deionized water and proprietary polymers